Sunday, November 09, 2008

Changing your PC to a Mac. (Two Ways Included)

Hi guys! Seen my previous post? I showed you the effects of changing your PC to a (lookalike) Mac. Now, I shall tell you how to!

There are two ways: the Free N' Easy Noobcake way, and the Damn Hard Waste Time Professional D.I.Y way. I personally used the DHWTPD.I.Y way.

First I will explain the Free N' Easy NoobCake way. This takes three steps, and does not have as many features as the Damn Hard Waste Time Professional D.I.Y way.

1. Google Search "Flyakite OSX"
2.Download and install
3. Restart computer

That's it! For all of you mentally retarded
lazy
people who don't like to waste time, this is for you!

2. The Damn Hard Waste Time Professional D.I.Y. Way (TRY TYPING THIS FIVE TIMES, DAMMNIT)

This takes a lot of steps, but it gives you that (feeling), that (vibe), and is more convincing too!
0
1. Search for a dock program (ObjectDock) and install it.
2. Search for StyleXP and download and install it. Choose style Milk (have to download separately)
3.Search for RainLender, download and install.
4.Search for ObjectBar, download and install.
5. Search for Trillian, download and install. Use a suitable Mac skin. Failing that, or if you use MSN Messenger, download Messenger PLUS and search for a good Mac skin.
6.Download iTunes for Windows and install it.
7.Download Safari 3.1 for Windows (4.1 if you can get access to that) and install it.
8. The finishing touch - get an OSX boot screen and login screen.
9. The the finishing finishing touch - get an OSX wallpaper. (There are two, choose one)
10.Restart your computer.

Notice that I grouped installing and downloading together, to make it look simpler.

That's all, folks!

P.S. I just changed skins! Do you like it? Tell me in the CBOX, or take the Nuffnang poll (the new one)

No comments: